Looking to have a brighter and smoother skin In just 7 days ? Then try our extra strength peeling oil.
The strongest peeling oil ever, super effective workd on dark hands,dark feet, elbows, knees, thighs, stretcmarks, scars, dark spots….
*Evens out skin tone and skin discoloration
* Lighten dark spots and shallow scars
* Soften & smoothen the skin
* Removes skin blemishes
* Glowing skin
* Lighten stretch marks
* Easily absorbed by the skin
* Lighter consistency & not sticky
Authentic, Fresh and Premium Quality
Designed for deeper skin peeling and medicated to help treat acne and other similar skin ailments
Dark underarms, bikini line, elbows etc.
Uneven skin tone
Sun Damaged Skin
And other minor skin imperfection
Peeling Oil: Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Salicylic Acid
Our Peeling oil provides a deeper peel but is gentle enough even for first timers. It is a safer alternative than TCA but provides a similar intensive peel. The peel is generally painless and you won’t feel the strong stings that you will get from TCA or glycolic peels. It is best for deep acne scars and major skin discoloration. It lightens skin imperfections including acne scars, dark spots, age spots and other skin problems. Its medicated to help relieve acne and pimples. Should you wish to lighten or smoothen your skin further, additional peeling sessions may be performed but proper timing must be observed.
It is recommended to peel every 2 to 3 months to maintain a baby-like, soft and smooth skin.
Use it to peel any part of the body such as nape, underarms, arms, bikini line or any other body part you wish to peel
It can also be used on the face but we don’t recommend doing that if you feel you have very sensitive skin
• Keep away from reach of children.
• Do not apply to areas of skin where you have other problems, such as eczema.
• Do not apply on private parts or anything moist areas such as navel, eye and nose area.
• Refrain from scratching if itchiness occurs.
• Exposure to sunlight should be minimized during use because this may lead to a more intense action by the product.
• No advantage will be obtained by using more than the recommended amounts during application.
Please don`t use on pregnant woman, lactating mothers and children below 12 years old. Unless advised by a dermatologist.
NOTE: For External use only. Do not use for more than 3 sessions. Peeling may vary depending on the user’s skin. Avoid direct exposure to sunlight while on treatment. Use sunblock if continuous exposure to sunlight.
Directions for use:
PERFORM A SMALL PATCH TEST UNDER YOUR ARMS AND LEAVE IT OVERNIGHT TO CHECK FOR ALLERGIES. TO BE SURE, PERFORM THE TEST FOR 2 CONSECUTIVE NIGHTS
1. Wash your face or body part that you wish to peel with mild soap and water. Make sure the target area is completely dry. Apply the Peeling Oil using a cotton ball, cotton pads, gauze or a gloved finger. Make sure you apply it evenly.
2. Apply another layer after 15 minutes by repeating step 1. You can apply 3 to 5 layers of the solution depending on your tolerance and need with at least a 15-minute interval. It is usually recommended to apply 3 layers per day on the face while 3-5 layers per day on the body.
3. Our Peeling Oil should be painless though burning and tingling sensation is also normal and not unusual. After 20 minutes of the last application you can simply moisten a cotton with ice cold water and dab it on the affected area (DO NOT RUB), this is to relieve the burning and tingling sensation in case there is any. You can also use a fan or air conditioner to relieve discomfort during and after application. Do not wash the the target area at this time.
4. Avoid washing the target area until the next day or while you are doing the Peeling Oil Application Process. It is recommended to do this process for 3 consecutive days for a deeper peel.
5. Peeling will begin in 2 to 3 days from the last application of the peeling oil and will last for about 5 to 7 days. NEVER FORCE PEEL THE SKIN. Never wash your face frequently to hasten peeling and avoid using harsh or strong soaps. Think of the dead skin as a protective barrier of the fresh peeling skin. The longer it stays, the better the result. DO NOT RUB OR SCRUB your face during the peeling process.
6. Always use a high SPF sunblock when going outdoors and avoid direct sun exposure
What to expect during the peeling process?
Tightening of the skin
Hardening of the peeling skin
Mild irritation or redness
Obvious Peeling of the skin
Tightness around eyes and/or mouth (if used on the face)
Ingredients:Lactic Acid, Malic Acid, Glycolic Acid, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid
Instructions: Apply Peeling Oil on your skin 3x a day for 3 days only. It can be applied at night 3x with 15 minutes interval. Let it dry, no need to rinse.
It is highly recommended not to wash the body part that you wish to peel while you are applying the oil for 3 consecutive days. If it cannot be avoided, try to minimize exposure to water to as little as possible.
You may wash your body as usual after 3 days of application. The more you wash, the faster it peels. Please avoid using strong soaps or body washes while skin is peeling. Use the gentlest available soap or body wash.